frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship worldwide?
Currently, we only ship within the United Kingdom, the rest of the EEA (European Economic Area - this includes all EU member states as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and Switzerland. We do not ship worldwide at this stage.
How can I pay for my order?
You can pay for your order using a credit or debit card. We also have an option to pay via PayPal. You do not need to create an account when making your order - we have tried to make the process as simple and easy as possible.
I have just placed my order, what happens next?
- Please note that orders are only shipped Monday to Friday.
- If your order is received before 2pm, Monday to Friday, we will process your order and have it shipped the same day.
- If the order is placed after 2pm, Monday to Thursday, we will process your order and have it shipped the following day.
- If the order is placed after 2pm on Friday or throughout the weekend, we will process it and ship it out on Monday (excluding bank holidays), for delivery during that week.
How much does shipping cost?
- Orders up to £35.00 will incur a shipping cost of £3.00 for small items or £5.50 for larger or heavier items (e.g. Himalayan Salt Block products).
- Orders over £35.00 receive shipping free of charge.
How long will shipping take?
Shipping will normally take between 2 and 3 days.
Can I track my order?
- If your order is under 2kg or less than £30.00, we will use Royal Mail and no tracking will be available.
- If your order is more than 2kg or more than £30.00, then we will use a parcel carrier who should allow you to track your order using their own tracking process.
What is the Returns Policy?
We want you to be completely happy with any product you buy from us. If you are not completely satisfied with your product(s), you can make a return or exchange within 14 days. To return an item initially contact firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating that you would like to make a return and for what reason. We will then respond confirming that we received the request. The next step is to pack the product, including an invoice, and send it to:
North Harbour Street
For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery postal or shipping service. If you do not have your invoice copy, please indicate your name, address, order number and reason for the return on a separate piece of paper. Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
What is the best before date of my salt?
Please refer to each individual pack as each salt product will vary.